22 Mar 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Good Morning

Hope everyone is having a lovely day so far. I only got round to making my MIL's Mother's Day card last night. I was going to make her a MUM word card like the one I made for my Mum but ran out of time. I must say I really like this card which is unusual for me as normally there is always something I wish I had done differently but not this time. Hope she likes it as much as I do lol!

I am entering this card for The Sugar Bowl challenge which is "Mother's Day".



Image ~ Sugar Nellie "Flowers" (Elisabeth Bell)
Papers ~ Papermania Amethyst Infusion
Flowers ~ Purple (Green Tara) and White (Papermania)
Pearls ~ Kanban
Pearl Brad and Ribbon ~ Stash
Sentiment ~ PC

I am now off to Morrisons to get a few bits for lunch as MIL is coming over for the afternoon. I won't be seeing my Mum today as we met up for lunch yesterday. We also went to a local craft shop called Sew Simple and a few things fell in our baskets lol!

12 comments:

Macpurp said...

this is so pretty! I hope your MIL loves it too!
enjoy your lunch
love teen xx

Anonymous said...

Wow what a goregous card you've made.thanks for following my blog, your's is fab so now a follower.Denise x

Tiets said...

a gorgeous card you have made!
thanks for joining the sugar bowl challenge!
hugs Tiets

Tara said...

This is really pretty Lisa, I love the pretty papers and flowers!
Georgia is loving the papers you sent - she can't put them down!! xx

Georgia said...

Oooh this is gorgeous! The purple is so pretty and I love the brad in the middle of the flower! :D
Love, Georgia xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Lisa, love colours and sweet stamp!
Clairexx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Lisa, I bet your MIL loved it!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Unknown said...

Ohhh this is gorgeous Lisa, the purples and lilacs are so pretty as are the papers.

Joanne x

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card :) You have won a prize on my blog xxx

Kathy said...

Very pretty card!! Love the shades of purple that you have used and that image is so cute! Thanks so much for joining in the challenge :)Kathy

Lilian said...

Your card is just lovely and love your color combo! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

STUNNING CARD.DIANNE XX