18 Mar 2009

Charisma Cards #10 & Colour Create #7

Hello

Hope you are all well. It's a lovely warm sunny day here in Norfolk today and don't know about you but I always feel so much happier when the sun is shining. It is Chris' (my OH) birthday on Friday and this is the card I have made for him from me. I have still got to make one from Jamie which I will hopefully do this afternoon. I asked Chloe this morning if she wanted me to make her a card for him but she is going to make her own tonight.

I have combined 2 challenges for this card. Over at Charisma Cardz the theme is "Something for the Guys" and the colours at Colour Create are "Red and Green". This was a very quick and easy card to make as I have used a Kanban kit, red cardstock and Kanban pearls. He likes simple "non~cluttered" cards so hopefully he will like it!



As I was transferring my photos from the camera I spotted this cute photo of Jamie dressed as a pirate so thought I would pop it on here for you to see. It was taken a few weeks ago when he had to go to school dressed as a character from a Fairytale and he went as Captain Hook.



Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments are most appreciated. x

8 comments:

RubyMay said...

wow...brilliant footie card ! It's so difficult to make mens cards so well done for this one.
Your little boy makes a great pirate!

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fab footie card Lisa. That netting backing is superb! Any man would love this card. Thanks for joining both the Charisma Cardz Challenge and the Colour Create challenge.
Sharon xx

Georgia said...

Fab card Lisa! The backing paper is really clever how it looks like a goal net. I love it!
Love, Georgia xx

Vee said...

Fab card love the background. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge this week.
xx Vee

aardvarkpest said...

Great football card for the guys.

Glenda

Tara said...

This is a great card Lisa and the red and green work perfectly! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's CC challenge!
PS. Your son is really like you, what a sweetie! xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, hope you are well. This is a great male card! Love the photo of your little boy, thats so cute!
Hugs Lynsey:)

gina g said...

fab card lisa. your little pirate looks great. luv gina xx