10 Apr 2011

Party Ladies!

Good afternoon
Wow the weather is glorious here this weekend :-) 
Today's card is for my friend Jo who is celebrating her birthday in a couple of weeks.  It's not my usual cute style but I must say I rather like it.  When I saw the Creative Expressions 'Party Ladies' stamp set I knew it would be perfect for Jo's card because cute isn't really her thing!


Image ~ Creative Expressions 'Party Ladies'
Papers ~ Papermania Heather Capsule & Henbury Lane
Ribbon & Gems ~ Stash
Flowers ~ Prima
Sentiment ~ Die Cut


Challenges

CES ~ Monochromatic
ABC ~ R is for Ribbon
One Stop Craft ~ Monochromatic
Papertake ~ Anything Goes + Something New
(New Stamp)


I have put together a few things for a mini spring candy which I will post on my blog tomorrow.

 That's all from me ~ now going to pop a pizza in the oven and prepare the salad for tea.

20 comments:

angelwhispers said...

A beautiful card I'm sure your friend will love it the colours are just beautiful and I love the papers!! Chanelle xxxx

Carolk said...

gorgeous card, very elegant, Carolk x

Vicky said...

Just gorgeous hun...elegant image and super colours too...your friend will just love it sweetie!

hugs Vicky xx

Anonymous said...

An absolutely gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at PTW this week. x

Donna Mosley said...

This is stunning Lisa. Love the very elegant image and beautiful colours. Your friend will adore it.

Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lisa.

Hugs Riet.xx

Diane's Card Designs said...

Oh Lisa I love lady stamps and this one is beautiful. Such an elegant card, the colours are gorgeous. Also love the border punch.
My computer was down last week and it's such a relief to be blogging again lol.
Thankyou! I have just entered my card into Stamp Something.
Diane, hugs :-) xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa! This card is stunning! Love the colros and that image is fab! Great details too! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine! / Sari

coops said...

beautiful card lisa.the image is stunning and i love your colours and fab layout :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Very elegant card Lisa, love it.
Sue x

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Lisa, love the elegant lady.
luv
Debby

Janet S said...

A very sophisticated card and lovely
colours. I'm sure your friend will love it.

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Lisa...Love the elegant image and your colours are beautiful,bet your friend was thrilled with it..
Mandy x

Tab said...

Beautiful card, hun! Love the image and coloured beautifully too!
Hugs Tab xxx

kelly ledder said...

lovely card lisa x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lisa and such an elegant image, he soft colours are perfick :) Donna x

Mandy said...

Stunning card Lisa, so elegant, your friend will love this
hugs Mandy xx

Faye said...

Wow, you're rocked the monochromatic look, this is fab. xxx

Shelley said...

This is just gorgeous and so elegant. Thanks for joining in this weeks OSCC. Hugs Shelley xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, this is a lovely elegant card!
Hugs Lynsey x