20 May 2009

Blog Candy Winner and a 2 in 1 Challenge Card

Good Afternoon

The winner of my 5000 hits blog candy as chosen by random.org is Lynsey. I have not included any duplicate entries or entries that were made after the candy closed at midnight last night.

I would just like to thank everybody who has entered my blog candy and also become a "follower" of my blog. I decided to let people decide if they wanted to follow my blog as that way people are doing so because they like my cards rather than doing so just to win some candy.

Yesterday I managed to make 2 cards but I can only show you one as the other is a DT card for the 2nd Allsorts challenge on Saturday.

Over on Docrafts we have a weekly Penny Black challenge and this week the challenge is to make a male bithday card, black, white + one colour, 1 ribon, 2 eyelets/brads and 3 buttons. For me to make a male card is quite a challenge so I think this is the most challenging card I have ever made lol! I am also entering this card for the ASFOS challenge where the theme is "Celebration" as it's their 1st birthday.



Image ~ Penny Black (not sure of name as swapped image)
Papers ~ Harmony Designs by Anna Stemplewska
Buttons, Eyelets & Ribbon ~ Stash

Anyway I must go as there is an Open Afternoon at my son's school so the parents can go in to see the children's work and have a chat with the class teacher.

17 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fantastic card Lisa. Dianne xx

Tonje said...

Congrats to Lynsey. I think you did a good job on the card.

brenda said...

Afternoon Lisa,

There's a little something for you on my blog.

B x

Nicola said...

Fabulous card Lisa, love that image and your lush papers.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Saskia said...

Beautiful card! Cute image, lovely colours!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia

Christine said...

Ohhh Lisa this is so gorgeous great layout & the colour combo is very much for a male.

Hugs Christine xx

Lynsey said...

Yipee! You have made my day Lisa! Your card is fantastic by the way!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Georgia said...

Congratulations Lynsey!
Hi Lisa, I love love love your card! I love the colours together, the image is really cute and I really like the embellishments you've used, particularly the buttons. :)
Love, Georgia xx

helen said...

gorgeous card hon he's such a cute image
hugs
helen x

Macpurp said...

this is fab! I love the buttons, the colours and the papers. They suit the image so well.

love tina x

Merry said...

What a wonderful card. The background paper goes so well with the dogs tie.

Diamond Doll said...

Fab card Lisa, love that dog and brill colour combo.
Trish (-:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,love the cute image,thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetie, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

brenda said...

Hi Lisa, what a cute image, love his tie and the whole colour combo.

B x

brenda said...

Me again Lisa, did you pick up your award ?

B x

Anonymous said...

Fab card I love that image thanks also for popping over to my blog :0)