31 May 2009

Ahoy me hearties!

Good Afternoon

Jamie went to a Pirate & Princess birthday party this afternoon so I decided to make his friend a pirate card. I only started it last night so it was a bit of a rush to finish it off this morning. One of my Docraft buddies kindly sent me some stamped pirate images but when it came to making the card I couldn't find them. However, luckily I found a magazine freebie containing pirate images and papers. How lucky was that! I am entering this card for the One Stop Craft Challenge where the theme is "Let's hear it for the boys". I really struggle with male cards but am quite happy with this one. There are several images and papers left so think I might make a few more to add to my box.



Also just to let you know there is also going to be a prize this week at Allsorts as well as the Top 5.

15 comments:

brenda said...

This a fun one lisa, really like the colour mix.

B x

having a {me} day said...

What a fun card! I love it. katxx

Donna said...

Fabulous card Lisa, I love this cute pirate, perfect for a little boy. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Faye said...

Lisa, this is so adorable. Really cute.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my what a fun and colourful card I love it.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Georgia said...

This is fab! I love the pirate paper you've used and I like how you've only filled half the page with it.
I also love the embossing you've done, it looks great! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Lisa, I love this card....its so cute. Lovely Image and papers too!

Hugs
Lisa.xx

Crafty Bee said...

Hiya Lisa. Thank you very much for popping over from Lisa's blog this morning to wish us both Happy Anniversary, it was very kind of you.
Your pirate card is gorgeous, lovely and colourful. Well done. Take care and happy crafting, Sandra x

Rach said...

this is fantastic, what a great idea for a card, perfect.xx

Bev said...

Absolutely stunning card sweetie, such a cute image. I have missed blog hopping these past few weeks but am all caught up now so will be visiting again more regularly lol x

Lynsey said...

Great boys card Lisa!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Nicola said...

Super card Lisa, I love your pirate and the paper was such a great find and perfect for this card.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Lisa hunni, aww bless yer sweet heart. Thank you for your lovely well wishes. I am feeling a bit brighter at the moment so I am going to try n have a play with my new stamps that arrived this morning...even through feeling poorly my fingers were itching lol. Wish me luck as Im on so much Med that it could be a disaster!!

Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Kirsten...x said...

Hi Lisa great card love the look on the parrots faceugs kirsten...x

Kirsten...x said...

sorry that was supposed to say hugs kirsten...x
lol...x