8 Nov 2008

2 Awards and I have beeen Tagged!

Good Morning

I have been given 2 blog awards and been tagged.

AWARDS

The "I love your blog" award has kindly been given to me by Gina.





2) The "Kreativ Blogger" award has kindly been given to me by Lyndsey.




Thanks Gina and Lyndsey! xx

I have to pass these awards on but I can't seem to find any blogs that haven't received it already. When I am next blog hopping I will make a note of all the fantastic blogs I come across and pass the awards on then. Hope this is okay! x

TAGGED

I have been tagged twice by Lyndsey and Gina. I have to answer the following sets of 5 questions, Tag 5 people by leaving their names as well as links to their blog and let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

THINGS I LOVE
1. My OH and children
2. Craft shopping
3. Clothes Shopping
4. Christmas
5. Sunny holidays

THINGS I HATE
1. Work (have been doing the same job for 15 years and i'm a bit bored of it now!)
2. Paying bills
3. Food shopping
4. Not having enough time to craft
5. Ironing

MUSIC ON MY IPOD (I dont have an Ipod but these are my favourite songs at the moment)
1. With You - Chris Brown
2. Forever - Chris Brown
3. Hero - X-Factor
4. Spotlight - Jennifer Hudson
5. Better in Time - Leona Lewis

FAVE FOOD & DRINK
1. Roast lunch
2. Chicken kebab
3. Chicken tikka
4. White wine spritzer
5. Fresh orange juice

I am tagging the following people. Sorry if you have already been tagged. You have to link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog and pick 5 other people to tag.

Alex
Debs
Lynsey
Angel
Becky

2 comments:

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa
I enjoyed reading all your likes and dislikes. I will have a go at this hopefully tomorrow if i get chance.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Becky said...

He He!! Thanks Lisa, I see you're an X Factor fan!! I love it too!!
Love Becky xx