8 Jul 2012

Mulberry Wood ~ Giving

Good evening

Hope you are all well and have had a great weekend.

It's been busy at work so I worked an extra day last week so once again not much time for crafting.  Earlier in the week the new Mulberry Wood stamps and CD I ordered from Crafter's Companion arrived and I couldn't wait to get started but typically I was at work so had to patiently wait until the weekend.  So on Friday night I had a colouring session ... oh I love these cute images and can't wait to see if Crafter's Companion will be adding more stamps to the collection.

I had some spare time yesterday afternoon so made one of the images into a card ... they are all so cute but think this might be my favourite stamp from the collection :-)




* Card Recipe *

Image & Sentiment ~ Mulberry Wood 'Giving'
Papers ~ Dovecraft Christmas Fancy
Ribbon ~ The Stamp Basket
Pearl Brad ~ The Hobby House

* Challenges *

2 Sisters ~ Christmas in July
Crafter's Companion ~ Ho, Ho, Ho Christmas
LCI ~ Christmas in July
Papertake Weekly ~ Anything Goes
Sassy Cheryl's ~ Anything Goes


The weather has been awful here today but the rain has finally stopped and the sun has come out so we are going to take Jake out for a walk :-)

Hope you have a lovely evening!

15 comments:

Teresa said...

Smashing card Lisa I love everything about it, gorgeous christmas card, thanks for visiting my blog today. hugs Teresa xx

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! Lisa, this is stunning. Love the very sweet image and the papers and gingham ribbon are scrummy.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

stunning card pretty image and papers thanks for joining us at 2 sisters good luck tracy :)

Macpurp said...

I adore this, fab colour combo!

Teen X

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa what a gorgeous Christmas card!
Hugs Lynsey x

coops said...

oh this is gorgeous lisa.i love the adorable image and lush colours :D

xx coops xx

Sassy Cheryl said...

Oh Lisa . . . .this is a FABULOUS Christmas card. Simply stunning.........Beautifully colored.
Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are so cute and this is a fab card. Love the touch of gingham and gorgeous colouring.

mylittlecardstudio.blogspot.com said...

wow, what a stunning card. I love the image, the papers are gorgeous and the layout, colours and bow are fabulous. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill A x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Lovely cute card Lisa.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lisa - I agree the image is so lovely! Love your colour scheme too.
xx

Faye said...

Well, I'm not a fan of Christmas in summer, but it's hard not to love this cutie!! xx

Christine L said...

Hi Lisa....

Gorgeous card.... love those colours and that image is FAB! Also that gingham ribbon is just perfect for it. Your colouring, as always, is fabulous too!

I'm a last minute Christmas card maker I'm afraid... but I admire those who can get them done during the year!

Hugs
Christine x

Debs said...

Beautiful card Lisa - gorgeous gingham ribbon.
Hope you and the family are keeping well.
Take care
Debs xx

julie_woolston said...

Hi Lisa poor you having to wait till the weekend to play, this collection is gorgeous isn't it, your card is gorgeous i love the image and the lovely detail.

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Hugs Julie x