6 Jun 2012

Candy Winner!

Good morning

Well it's all back to normal following the fun of the Jubilee weekend :-(  Hope you have all enjoyed the celebrations  We have been busy decorating Chloe's bedroom most of the weekend so haven't been to any local events but did enjoy watching the Pageant on the Thames and the Jubilee Concert at the Palace.  Yesterday we went to the coast ... it was a bit chilly but we had a great day!

Thanks to everyone who entered my Jubilee Candy and also a big welcome to my new followers :-)  

The winner (chosen by Random.Org) is .....

#29 Katina

Congratulations Katina!  Please email me at christopherthompson622@btinternet.com to claim you prize :-)

That's all from me ... I have a "not so fun" day of washing, ironing and food shopping planned for today!!!


2 comments:

Lynn (delphinoid) said...

Congratulations Katina! Enjoy your candy.

Happy Crafting!!! :) X X

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know Lisa! I haven't had any blogging time for a couple of days so I missed this.Can't wait to receive it!
xxxx