20 Feb 2010

Allsorts #40 ~ Tag, Ticket or Label

Good Morning

This week at Allsorts it's Jules turn to set the challenge and she would like to see a 'Tag, Ticket or Label' on your project. 

Our sponsor this week is Digital-Ink Co and the prize for one lucky winner is 3 digi stamps of your choice.   

 Digital-Ink Co very kindly gave the Allsorts DT an assortment of images to use on their projects this week so please pop over to the challenge blog to see what my lovely teamies have created with the other images.  Also while you are there don't forget to check to see if you were last week's winner or one of Debs' Top 5.




Last Sunday I went to the Sincerely Yours craft show at Thetford Leisure Centre with my mum and this cute Martha Stewart ladybug border punch fell into my basket along with the matching corner punch.  No idea how that happened lol!  If the punches are used together you can punch around the page but I haven't tried it yet.  Anyway I thought this punch would be perfect to use with this sweet Digital Ink image.  

Image ~ Mushroom Ladybug (Digital-Ink Co)
Backing Paper ~ Pepper & Friends
Flowers ~ Red (Prima), Purple (Green Tara)
Brads ~ Dovecraft

 I have a fun filled weekend planned catching up with the washing, ironing and housework.  Sounds fun .... NOT!

Hope you have a great weekend whatever you have planned.

14 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh I really love this card, I adore Ladybirds, and your new punch is super. Great choice of image Lisa, really is cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Lisa, thats one stunning card, love the papers and the punch, but your image is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a sweet card and so beautifully made. What a shame I didn't make it to Thetford last week. Marianne x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Lisa,
Sue x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lisa,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jules said...

Hi Lisa

I love your card.

That border punch is just wonderful and it matches your image perfectly.

Great backing paper too.

Have a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

coldwaters2 said...

Kim this is gorgeous I do so love those papers and that image is beautiful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Mina said...

gorgeous bright summery card Lisa, I love it...thanks for visiting my blog on the Mo's blog hop
Mina xxx

Mary said...

This is so beautiful. Makes me think spring and I am so ready for spring. TFS

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Lisa, love the lady bug border. Funny how these things just fall in our baskets, I know it always happens to me too...lol.

Hugs

Joanne xx

Davi said...

Love the punch image and that pretty paper and colors!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness Lisa your card is gorgeous...the ladybird punch is so beautiful I'm not surprised it fell into your basket lol! :) Donna x

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card, love the ladybugs and image. hugs nnalorac.xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloured image and the MS Punch is divine and goes perfectly with the image

Love Dawn xx