16 Dec 2008

Blog Award!

Good Morning

Today my mum and nan are coming over as it is Jamie's school nativity this afternoon. It is also Chloe's this morning but unfortunately she is poorly with a very bad cold so isn't at school. She is very disappointed, especially as her nan's were coming to watch her.

Now on to my blog award which I received from Joanne. Thanks Joanne - It is lovely to receive awards from crafting "friends".



This award's rules are:- You have to give it to 5 others and link to those people as well as who gave it to you, Those 5 shall also pass it on to another 5 people, Plus you have to write down 5 things you are addicted too!

Here are my 5 addictions!

1. My children and OH

2. Papercrafts

3. Buying crafty goodies

4. Walking in the woods/beach

5. Chicken kebabs from our local Kebab Shop - yummy!


I'd like to pass this blog award to:

1. Lynsey

2. Tara

3. Katy

4. Gina

5. Tab

3 comments:

gina g said...

Thank you Lisa you have made my day i also love getting these award from my crafty friends, i am feeling a little better today thank you. luv gina xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa
Thanks so much for the award it is so kind of you! Sorry to hear Chloe is not well but I hope you have a nice time at Jamie's play with your mum and nan.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Tab said...

Thanks hun for the award, much appreciated! Hope that chloe gets better soon! :o) Tab xxx