10 Apr 2009

New Beginnings ~ Stamptacular Sunday Challenge #1

Good Morning

Stamptacular Sunday is a new challenge blog. The first challenge is "New Beginnings" and I have made a baby card. I don't tend to make baby cards unless somebody I know has had a baby but I have decided to start having a few cards made (New Baby, New Home, Wedding, Anniversary etc) so I have a little supply should I need one at short notice.

I think the image is a Magnolia stamp but not sure as I received it in an image swap. For the blue strip I have used one of my new Cuttlebug embossing borders. Papers are HOTP.



Hope you are all enjoying the Easter weekend so far. It is a lovely & sunny here today so think we might go out somewhere for the day.

17 comments:

Georgia said...

Hi Lisa,
Stunning card, I love the colours, I think pastel colours look really nice on boys' baby cards. I love the papers too!
Love, Georgia xx

Liza said...

This is a gorgeous card Lisa, that image is so cute. Thanks for joining in with our first challenge.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Lisa,

I love that image and all your beautiful attention to detail. Great card! Thanks for joining in our challenge!

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so cute! But your card is even cuter!! I love it.

Macpurp said...

this is beautiful! i love the papers! very sweet!!
love tina x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lisa a beautiful card.Dianne xx

Janneke said...

What a cutie ;)

Thanks for joining us at SSC

Janneke X

Marcea said...

This is so sweet, love it! Thanks for popping by my blog earlier :o0
-x-

Joey said...

Hi Lisa, I love this! love the papers you used, and the gorgeous layout, love this magnolia image one of my faves. Thanks for joining the challenge this week. Joey.x

Skraptacular Designs said...

Hi Lisa,

What a cute card! I love the colors and papers you chose! PERFECT for any new bundle of joy coming into the world!

Thanks for joining our first challenge! Hope you'll join us again next week for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card! That image is so cute and perfect for a new baby card. The papers you've used are fab! Great layout.
xx :0)

helen said...

gorgeous card, lovely papers and fabulous colouring
hugs
helen x

Christine said...

Ohhh this is pretty & so diff. from the usual love the border & scallop card details the image is great too.

hugs Christine xx

Carly said...

Oh this is so cute! Love the DP. Thanks for playing along with us!
Hugs,
Carly

Donna said...

Aw, isn't that a sweet card Lisa. Great papers and super cute image. Thanks for joining us on our first challenge.
Hugs
Donna

gina g said...

This is lovely Lisa just love the image. luv gina xx

Paula said...

What an absolutely adorable baby card! Love everything about it, from the colors, to the embossing, to the layout...just fantastic! Thank you for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!