4 Feb 2009

Easter Tilda

Hello

Well we certainly did wake up to a Winter Wonderland on Monday. My son's school was shut so I couldn't go to work so we played in the snow ~ don't know who had the most fun lol! Unfortunately my daughter's school wasn't shut but I decided to keep her at home because heavy snow was meant to arrive after lunch.

Over on the Docrafts site there is a fortnightly Tilda Challenge and this time the theme is Easter. I'm not too keen on this card ~ don't really know why but there is just something about it that I don't like.



Image ~ Tilda Waiting
BP ~ K&Co Sparkly Sweet & Papermania Easter
Sentiment ~ Bo Bunny Cardstock Sticker
Embellishments ~ Card Candy Wrapped Wishes from Craftwork Cards

Any comments are most appreciated. x

4 comments:

Georgia said...

This is lovely - I really like the fresh colours!
xxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa, I love this card, I think its great that you put Tilda sitting on an egg, this is perfect for easter!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Tara said...

Very cute Lisa, I love how you have Tilda perched on that Easter egg! xx

gina g said...

love this too Lisa cute image. gina xx