6 Nov 2008

Pollycraft Challenge #2

Good Morning

I wanted to make a card for the Pollycraft Challenge but didn't have any Pollycraft stamps or downloads (or so I thought!!) and then I remembered I bought some ages ago when Pollycraft sold downloads on Ebay. So I had a look and thought this cute Dudley Dinosaur would go well with an HOTP Almost Done Scrap Kit I have had for ages. I will add a "number" to the bottom left corner depending on who I send it to (probably one of my son's friends).





I have also added some photographs of my children before they went to a Halloween Party last Friday.



11 comments:

Paula said...

Hi Lisa,

Your Dudley card is fantastic!!
I love it!!
Thanks for joining in!!
Paula xxx
p.s how cute are those halloween costumes?!?!

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Lisa,

your cards are fab yet again. If you pop over to my blog there is something for you look for the Kreativ Blogger pic.
Lyndsey xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Lisa
Your card is gorgeous! I really like how you made the image 3d. Your children look so cute in their Hallowen outfits!
Hugs Lynsey :)

gina g said...

Fab costumes and card Lisa. there is something on my blog for you. gina xx

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow that card is sooooooooo cute! Nearly as cute as your dressed up diddleys!

Mrs W x

Sarah said...

Your card is cute but your kids are cuter! Have you recived your PIF yet? It should have got there by now.

Sarah x

Tara said...

Love your dino card Lisa, it looks great!
Your ickle ones look great in their costumes! xx

gina g said...

me again Lisa there is something on my blog for you. gina xx

Pop's Cards said...

I love this card and the kids look really great too, thanks for joining us love Pops x x x

Bev said...

Oh I love Dudley - what a fab card!! Love your trick or treaters as well, they look so cute in their costumes

hugs Bev x

Sue Shaw said...

How cute are they!! :-)
Sue. x