4 Mar 2012

Paintbox Poppets ~ Sneak Peek 1

Good morning

Today I am sharing a card I have made for an upcoming Crafter's Companion launch. This Friday 9th March the new Paintbox Poppets collection will be launched on Create & Craft. This collection contains a CD-ROM jam packed with gorgeous papers, decoupage, images and more, rubber stamps and die cut decoupage.

The sweet decoupage image and papers have been printed from the CD. The sentiment is one of the new stamps. Flowers and seam binding are from Wild Orchid Crafs. The doily is from my stash and I have finished it off with some pearls and a punched butterfly.
I know this image is probably best suited for a New Baby card but I thought it would make a really sweet 1st birthday card for a baby girl hence the Happy Birthday sentiment :-)


* Challenges *

Wild Orchid Crafts ~ White plus 1 (I chose pink)
CES ~ Flower Frenzy


Chloe and I both really enjoyed the school production of Grease last night.  However, nothing exciting planned for today just housework but i'm hoping Chris might think it's a good idea to go out for Sunday lunch.  I've had a bad sore throat for the last few days so don't really feel like slaving over a hot stove today.  Not sure why as I hardly ever get ill but have picked up a few bugs this winter ... oh roll on warm sunny days :-)

Anyway hope you enjoy what's left of the weekend and I will be back with more sneak peeks this week.

23 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie loving the sweet image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Bee said...

Gorgeous card Lisa, I love this image x

Debbie said...

Oh Lisa this is such a sweet card, I love it! Debbie x

lynne said...

Hi Lisa,
Your card is gorgeous! I think its works perfect as a first birthday card too..she is cute!

Sorry to hear your unwell today...hope you get your lunch out somewhere nice!
I keep meaning to email you with all the latest but still attending the hospital Day Unit twice a week and not making much progress in feeling better. Medication not doing its job.. frustrating!!

Enjoy whats left of the weekend!
Hugs,
Lynne x x

Katina said...

Absolutely stunning Lisa! Love how you've put this together.
xx

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Lisa.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh this is just gorgeous, love the colours & the image is so sweet!

Thank you for sharing with us at CES Challenge this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

julie_woolston said...

Lisa this is a gorgeous card, I just love the colours and the sweet image.

Hugs Julie x

~ Ali ~ said...

Simply stunning Lisa, love everything about it

ali x

sandy's crafty bits said...

ooo what a super little card ... love the design just right for a first birthday ... just doing a bit of blog hopping ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Mandy said...

Hi Lisa,
Hope you feel better soon,like you I seem to keep picking up bugs at the moment,so here's to some better weather,or though it's been snowing here today....This is such a beautiful card,I love everything about it,the image is so sweet...
Mandy x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very lretty card, love that doily and all the details.

Vicky said...

Fabulous creation sweetie...and have a lovely evening too..

big hugs Vicky xx

Cheryl said...

oh gosh this is just gorgeous Hun those colours are so beautiful hugs Cherylxxx

Louise Welsh said...

stunning card lisa, such a gorgeous image and the way you have put it togther. ive looked at my card now and it doens't look quite finished. ha ha. hope you are feeling better soon. louise xx

coops said...

aw wow this is stunning lisa.really adorable image and gorgeous pretty colours and design :D

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Oh Lisa, this is gorgeous, such a pretty card. Hope your feeling better soon!
Clairexx

Pamela said...

That is gorgeous Lisa, so pretty.

Pam x

Craftetter said...

Like the background papers that come on the CD and nice use for a 1st birthday.
Elaine

uksharon said...

CD - this is such a sweetie - love this painting of Christine's.
Waiting to see what images have been made into stamps.
Best wishes, Sharon

Yvonne said...

This is my fave image, can see me never stopping using this one.. when I get me mitts on it,
Such a beautiful card x

shells-crafts said...

Oh my goodness. This is adorable. I think it's perfect for a first birthday!

Gem x said...

Lovely card AMD fab image xx