22 Oct 2010

Winter Wonderland GDT and another SWALK sneak peek

Good morning

I was delighted when the lovely Kate emailed me asking if I would like to be the Designer in the Spotlight this week at the Winter Wonderland challenge. 

The challenge this week is a recipe of 2 papers, 1 charm, 1 ribbon and a snowflake.


I am also entering my card into this week's LOTV 'Winter Fun' challenge and Making it with Meslyn 'Glitzy Glittered Christmas.

Image ~ LOTV
Papers ~ BG Eskimo Kisses
Snowflake ~ MS punch
Flower ~ Prima
Brad ~ The Hobby House
Charm ~ Stash

I would like to say a big 'thank you' to the Winter Wonderland DT girls for asking me to be their Designer in the Spotlight this week.

Here is another SWALK sneak peek.  The collection consists of a CD and 12 cute stamps and they go on sale today.  This card also fits with the ABC Challenge which is 'F is for Flowers' and the Wild Orchid Challenge 'Pastel colours'.


I will be back later tonight to announce the winner of my birthday candy.

15 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Lisa
Gorgeous cards as always hun.
I have loved seeing all your SWALK sneak peeks and I am sooooooooo looking forward to the POW launch later today!
Hope you had a lovely day yesterday.
Take care
Debs xx

Alice said...

beautiful cards! I am in love with the first one!!
Alice

Donna said...

two beautiful cards Lisa, especially the Lili of the Valley card, love the layout and papers, and one of my favorite non bear images too. Very pretty colors.
hugs
Donna xx

Lynsey said...

These are wonderful cards Lisa! I enjoyed seeing your SWALK cards on the telly today.
Hugs Lynsey x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lisa, youve created a really beautiful DT for WW its so pretty and youve done a brilliant job of it. Your CC card is also gorgeous youve been a great asset to them making some really gorgeous samples. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Thanks so much for making such a beautiful card for WW this week. I adore this image and love those papers and the way you added a flower to the snowflake. Love the SWALK card too, think I spotted that one on the TV today. Marianne x

Riet said...

So beautiful cards Lisa,I love the images and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Caroljenks said...

Gorgeous cards - the one for 'Winter Wonderland' is absolutely beautiful - I love the colours you've used.

We have an 'Anything Goes' challenge on at the moment over at Top Tip Tuesday, it would be great to see these there (and we have x4 prizes up for grabs!)


2 stunning cards - love them.

Carol x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lisa
Both cards are gorgeous,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Lisa, and Happy Birthday. Sue x

coops said...

2 stunning cards lisa.gorgeous images and i love your colours and layouts :D

xx coops xx

Carolyn said...

Thank you for posting this card on Making it with Meslyn challenge blog.

This is a gorgeous card.

Carolyn
xxxx

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous creation with beautiful papers and nice details! Thanks for joining us for our WOC challenges :)
Hugs, Lena K

Jess's Crafty Things said...

gorgeous colours I love the look of this card its timeless LIsa hope you will join us again soon at MAking it with Meslyn

meredith said...

you are so talented, Ive just been scrolling through ur blog and I love each and every creation! tfs